welcome to my world of custom nursery art. everything is made to order to coordinate with your child's bedding or theme of choice. i look forward to making your child's space a happy place!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

today's buzz...

i have been meaning to update this blog since my first post last tuesday, but as many of my fans/followers know, i had neck and spinal surgery a couple weeks ago (actually my second one in 2 months...ugghhh). anyway, the painting has been a little slow due to the pain....and the pain meds and their wonderful effects;)
so i am hoping to finish up these sweet little bears in a couple days (usually a project of this size would be done in a day or two but with the surgery...well you know...). these match the sweetest little dreamtime bedding by jenny http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/pam/pam5177beds.html
i know my pic is a bit blurry, but my scanner (and my camera) decided not to cooperate tonight. once these cuties are done, they will be for sale in my etsy shop:)

AND THEN...i will be taking custom orders for fairy princesses and angels (which were a BIG hit for last year as christmas gifts). stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment