welcome to my world of custom nursery art. everything is made to order to coordinate with your child's bedding or theme of choice. i look forward to making your child's space a happy place!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

today's buzz...

well here is my first official post for my new website/blog devoted just to my custom nursery art (yay!!!). i will be constantly updating this site with my latest projects and designs for nurseries everywhere. please feel free to contact me at anytime to place an order or discuss something you may have in mind for a friend. custom nursery art makes a wonderful gift for anytime of year...especially for baby showers;)
below is a photo of the bedding i am working on now. so cute with the teddy bears and moon and stars.http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/pam/pam5177beds.html

thanks for visiting my new site and i hope to be able to create something special and unique for your child:)

No comments:

Post a Comment