welcome to my world of custom nursery art. everything is made to order to coordinate with your child's bedding or theme of choice. i look forward to making your child's space a happy place!

Monday, March 11, 2013

today's buzz...

baby Finn's nursery!


while currently working on my mermaid series of paintings, i received a custom order (my first one in a while....)

about 5 years back, i did a nursery art set of paintings for a sweet baby girl named Fia. well mom loved everything so much that she approached me last week to do their baby boy's name panels as well (and two other coordinating paintings). of course i said YES! besides, cute little animals and bright colors?! right up my alley...;)

below are some peeks of the panels in progress. and a peek at baby Fia's paintings i did...5 years ago!





No comments:

Post a Comment