welcome to my world of custom nursery art. everything is made to order to coordinate with your child's bedding or theme of choice. i look forward to making your child's space a happy place!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

today's buzz......

meet little ophelia and olivia owls:)
well, i've been busy working on re-doing the website (which is DONE-thank God). i had to keep myself *sane* in the meantime...so how do i do that?! i PAINT! and then, all is right with the world:)

i LOVE painting nursery art for little kids (as i have an obsession with cute bedding AND could be locked in babies r us for days on end).

i came across the bedding below called In The Woods and i HAD to paint my version of those cute little owls. AND what made it completely irresistible to me....pink and orange....my two favorite colors!:)


please feel free to buy them. they are kinda CUTE....;)

No comments:

Post a Comment