welcome to my world of custom nursery art. everything is made to order to coordinate with your child's bedding or theme of choice. i look forward to making your child's space a happy place!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

today's buzz...


so here is my latest custom piece i am working on now. it is for my step-mom's niece and one of the CUTEST babies ever! seriously....just look at those CHEEKS!!!

i don't how you can live with such cuteness and not squeeze the hell out of him!:) this is the second piece i have done for little carter...the first one being a giraffe as well. (yeah, he likes his giraffes). however, alexis came to me with a quote and wanted to know what i could do with it. here is the quote;
"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you. Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of love." - Maureen Hawkins
well, i knew his love of giraffes and his nuzzling with his mommy-cheek to cheek. so....this is what i came up with. i am going to cut the quote into 2 sections and place it in the rectangle boxes located on the pencil sketch.
i hope they love it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment