welcome to my world of custom nursery art. everything is made to order to coordinate with your child's bedding or theme of choice. i look forward to making your child's space a happy place!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

today's buzz...


you're never too tall for a bear hug!:)
meet towers the giraffe and his bestest buddy bailey the bear cub. they do everything together...despite their height differences;)
i am so glad i got this done today despite some spasms in my neck still due to the cerviccal fusion a few months ago:( but, the show must go...
yrou can find it FOR SALE here in my etsy shop http://www.etsy.com/listing/65807564/youre-never-too-tall-for-a-bear-hug and very soon in my zazzle shop at www.zazzle.com/enchantedeasel on different products.
ALSO PLEASE BE SURE TO VISIT MY OTHER BLOG WWW.THEENCHANTEDEASEL.BLOGSPOT.COM TO SEE THE EXCITING PROJECT I AM WORKING ON FOR A GREAT CAUSE! FOR A CHILD, OF COURSE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment